Posted by Ateeta Sharma (@ateetasharma-matic)
Matic Network provides scalable and instant Ethereum transactions using hybrid PoS side chains. We are an exciting place to work for in the blockchain space, one of the few companies in the world building a Layer 2 solution on Ethereum. We have an open, entrepreneurial culture, and provide opportunities for fast career progress.
We are looking for an experienced Golang Developer with at least 3 years experience to help develop and support our scaling platform for Ethereum. Experience with blockchain and security protocols is a major plus.
- 3+ years work experience
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Good knowledge of distributed systems architecture
- Good knowledge of package management tools such as Glide
- Latency and fault tolerant tools like go-hystrix
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like Git
- Rigor on Unit testing, coverage and best practices.
- Good working experience on high traffic microservices
- Some DevOps experience is a major plus (Docker and cloud deployment - AWS, DigitalOcean)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer