Mobile Test Engineer
Posted by Ateeta Sharma (@ateetasharma-matic)
Matic Network is a growing startup in the emerging Blockchain space, tackling the problem of scalability in public chains such as Ethereum. We also work on making access to the blockchain easier for mainstream users.
We are looking for an excellent Mobile Test Engineer (Android & iOS) for our team, who will be responsible for conducting manual tests (and automated when necessary) on mobile applications built to enable easy, intuitive access to public blockchains and to enable growth of the DApps industry.
- Define and drive innovative testing strategies into our current process and make sure that only the absolute best is released in the market
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Understand various scenarios and configurations that customers use and drive regression testing
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
- Plan pre-release checklist and support production deployment of applications
Skills & Qualifications
- You are curious, innovative, detail-oriented and an awesome team player, excited about our product, and excited to join the rest of our talented team.
- Relevant work experience in development and/or testing role.
- Unit testing
- UX testing
- UI testing
- Integration testing of APIs
- Performance and scalability testing
- Security penetration testing
- Experience in a fast-paced software environment.
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful.
- Previous experience in or knowledge of Blockchain technology is a big plus.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer