This post is from marrowmed.com, which may or may not be affiliated with dailyrounds.org
Posted by Abhilasha Chatterjee
- Work with the team to create backend services by translating application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Deep understanding of how RESTful APIs work
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Sound knowledge of Databases MongoDB is a must,
- Work-experience in Python, with knowledge of Flask Framework.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with Queue based streaming systems like Kafka, Celery
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
We expect an entrepreneurial mindset, someone who is not afraid to take on new challenges every day and who considers the product as his own by taking complete ownership of it.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer