This post is from marrowmed.com, which may or may not be affiliated with dailyrounds.org
Posted by Abhilasha Chatterjee
- Minimum 2 years of experience in *Manual Mobile App Testing* ( Android / iOS)
- Minimum work experience of API testing
- Ability to pull off releases in a shorter cycle
- Work experience with app-based products having 100,000+ active users
Good to have:
- Good knowledge of manual mobile testing.
- Good mobile testing automation skills.
- Work experience in a well-known startup
- Showcase of issues that you logged in open - apps / bug bounty if you had any
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases along with bug tracking
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer