This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Join the team behind the most popular stock market app on Android.
Market Pulse is set out with a mammoth task of democratising access to the Financial Markets by providing access to information, analytics & insights to the retail trader & investor.
A lot of the credit to our success on android goes to our passion and dedication towards packaging powerful technology into a beautiful & simple app.
Who are we looking for
Market Pulse is looking for an experienced and motivated Android Developer who is passionate about coding, architecting and building compelling user experiences. If you love building incredible mobile apps that touch audiences globally, we want to talk to you!
* Build and enhance our Android app & take it to 10M+ downloads.
* Work through full life-cycle of development with an agile and lean team
* Freedom to innovate on the product
* Improve UX by working closely with our User Research team
* Solve a new problem everyday and make a difference in the lives of millions of traders
* 2+ years of hand-ons Android & Java development experience
* Inclination towards interface design & user experiences
* Understanding of REST
What would impress us
* Experience in Unit Testing
* Staying up-to-date with latest developments in Android
* Ability to try out new technologies, tools, frameworks
* Do or Die attitude towards problems & hurdles
* Curiosity to explore new ideas and passion to make them happen
* Ability to learn, adapt and improvise
Join our mission and embark on a journey that will improve the lives of millions of investors and traders.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer