Mandatory Skill : Andriod Ios development using Xamarin Form
XAMARIN DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Responsible for developing and maintaining applications for both embeded Android devices as well as our iOS/Android mobile applications.
• Working with a teamof web developers to discuss and understand issues and participating in the associated activities.
• Diagnose, research, and remedy complex issues around these applications.
• Research and learn about new technologies.
• Test features and bug fixes before handoff to QA.
• Work with the team on design/feature decisions as they arise.
• Participate in design and wireframe review to provide a technical perspective on implementation.
• Write code that meets production requirements and Mariadda standards.
• Ensure that code is regression free, properly documented, and unit tested.
• Good in Xamarin or preferable in .Net MAUI .
* Android/iOS application development
• Should have Software Development experience
• Version control systems, especially GIT
• Must have a passion for software development and technology.
• In-depth understanding of iOS and Android SDKs.
• Experience building apps with Xamarin, prefer native Xamarin over Xamarin Forms.. Net MAUI Prefered.
• Experience with Xamarin Studio and/or Visual Studio.
• Proficiency in writing C# code.
• Experience with consuming and understanding web services.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and take on research opportunities.
This is for Mariadda: The New Age Social Network. This job is not about only coding but one should have a vision of perception about making something beautiful and exhibit creativity using coding.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer