We are looking for remarkably distinctive developers who have transcended their skills beyond what their job requires.
If you want to be known for building a Scalable, Resilient, Reliable systems which require out of box thinking and innovative architectural solutions, you should continue to read.
This position is far beyond CRUD or even building the most systems you would have seen. As you solve the problems working with us for a few years, you would be at a level where you have almost seen it all.
Magassians VOIP Private Limited is a technology company in Telecom and Managed Services space. We are backed by, and are premium development partners to Magna5 LLC. We craft highly available, scalable, and distributed software using microservices.
We are looking for a Principal Software Engineer who can architect solutions in a fast-paced environment. You will code to solve real business problems and directly impact the revenue. As a Principal Engineer, it will be expected from you to build pragmatic solutions on mission-critical initiatives. If you know your stuff, see the beauty in code, have knowledge in depth and breadth, advocate best practices, and love to work with distributed systems, then this is an ideal position for you.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing the architecture of the core platforms of Magna5's products.
- Spend the majority of your time writing code.
- Lead the entire life cycle of implementation and deployment of the services.
- Act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills.
- Make sure the team understands the business goals by what they are implementing
- Work with the team in defining the timelines for the deliverables
- Share knowledge with peers through brown bags and meetups
We are looking for:
- 7+ years of overall software development experience
- 1 - 3 of years of Go programming experience
- Expertise working on SQL and No-SQL databases
- Experience using HTTP and AMQP transport mediums and streaming technologies like Kafka and NATS-Streaming
- Proficiency in designing microservices with vital foundational concepts
- Expertise in designing and implementing event-driven services
- Practice in deploying, instrumenting, and orchestrating services to the cloud and data centers is a huge plus
- Inner-drive to take the team to the next level in a fast-paced environment
Our interview process is short and straightforward, with three rounds.
- Code - The first thing we look at is your ability to write code and tests. If you can share something, we can take a look great. Otherwise, we will send you an assignment.
- Technical Round - We schedule a technical round that can go up to 2 hours, where we have technical discussions plus remote pairing sessions.
- Culture Fit & Compensation - We double-check the potential team member is a culture fit. Culture fit is as important to us as writing code. Once we know that you are a great fit, we discuss and finalize numbers on the same call. You will have three days to take up the offer.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer