This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Gaurav Gaglani (@ggaglani-magassians)
Magassians is looking for a passionate backend engineer. It will be expected from you to build pragmatic solutions on mission-critical initiatives. If you know your stuff, see the beauty in code, have knowledge in depth and breadth, advocate best practices, and love to work with distributed systems, then this is an ideal position for you.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing the architecture of the core platforms of Magna5's products.
- Spend the majority of your time writing and reviewing code.
- Work with the team in defining the timelines for the deliverables
- Share knowledge with peers through brown bags and meetups
We are looking for:
- 1 - 3 years of overall software development experience
- 1 year of Go programming experience
- Expertise working on SQL and No-SQL databases
- Experience using HTTP and AMQP transport mediums and streaming technologies like Kafka and NATS-Streaming
- Inner-drive to take the team to the next level in a fast-paced environment
Our interview process is short and straightforward, with four rounds.
- Phone Screening - Discovery Call
- Code - The first thing we look at is your ability to write code and tests. If you can share something, we can take a look great. Otherwise, we will send you an assignment.
- Technical Round - We schedule a technical round that can go up to 2 hours, where we have technical discussions plus remote pairing sessions.
- Culture Fit & Compensation - We double-check the potential team member is a culture fit. Culture fit is as important to us as writing code. Once we know that you are a great fit, we discuss and finalize numbers on the same call. You will have three days to take up the offer.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer