Unity/iOS Game Developer
Posted by Rahul Shekhar (@rdshaker)
M56 Studios, Bangalore is looking for a talented and enthusiastic programmer to develop games. If you like making mobile games and social apps. M56 Studios is the place for you! As a programmer, you’ll need to be able to work on all parts of a mobile game.
- Communicate with designers, developers and artists to plan and coordinate implementations.
- Implement all the functionality of the game including UI, Gameplay, Sound, and Animation.
- Implement game enhancements, features, and bug fixes, including performance and footprint optimizations.
- Deliver high quality and well- structured code.
- Work independently and collaborating with other game developers.
- Create and implement new mechanics.
- Provide updates and feedback in a team environment.
- Continually expanding skills and techniques to stay up to date
- 3+ years of experience with Unity/C#; iOS and Android platforms.
- Strong familiarity with source control systems.
- Be flexible and able to work quickly and efficiently.
- Strong interdisciplinary collaboration skills including verbal and written skills..
- Must have a strong interest in the social and mobile gaming space.
- Experience working with 3rd Party integration tools and platforms
- Experience in integration with Native iOS and Android features
- Comfortable with 2D and 3D programming.
- Social trivia domain knowledge.
- Hands on experience with end-to-end, development to app store pipeline.
Be sure to include your resume, and any links to projects or your GitHub profile that you think are relevant for this role.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer