This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Ruby on Rails Developer (Full Stack dev preferred)
Posted by Venkatesh (@venkyj)
What do you get?
- Experience handling Large scale environments - Microservices architecture with 1000+ containers on the cloud. (compared to 10 or less containers on the cloud). 2000 log records per minute on the primary application.
- Exposure to developing and operating a High availability Saas product used by large US retail clients similar to Target/Groupon etc
- Very attractive compensation package compared to the current Chennai Environment (not a constraint for the right candidate)
- Work independently with coding skills on par with the existing global development team.
- Work as a member of US based scrum teams without a local hierarchy structure.
- Code collaboratively in a paired programming environment.
Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a software development role
Extensive knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails or similar technologies
Good communication skills and problem-solving skills
Passionate about good, clean code
Familiar with microservices based architecture
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer