This post is from lrrtechnologies.com, which may or may not be affiliated with carrier.com
Mobile Application Tester For Top MNC
Posted by Kishore K (@knkk)
UTC is a $20 bn global leader in fire, home automation and security solutions, with over 53,000 employees around the world. The company is also consistently ranked among the top places to work in the world.
For its R&D centre in Hyderabad, Carrier is looking for a talented Mobile Application Tester
- BE/ BTech degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering or Computer Science with 5+ years of mobile application testing.
- Support the continued design, development, and quality delivery of firmware & software applications for the products at Carrier.
- Good at manual testing. Good understanding of SDLC, bug life cycle.
- Experience in understanding requirements traceability matrix & and also validate system interface at consumer level.
- Experience in Appium/ App Center tools.
- Experience on Eclipse/ Visual Studio IDE.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- EXperience on android, Windows and iPhone Apps automation testing.
- Knowledge of SSL communication.
- Scripting knowledge among Java, Python, C#, Ruby, Pearl orShell etc.
- Knowledge of Defect Management System.
- Experiences in Performing Regression Testing to verify and uncover new errors in legacy code after changes have been made.
- Create, Document and Execute the test cases that conform to the technical and functional specifications for firmware and software applications.
- Document and present test results as per the QA policies and procedures.
- Contribute ideas on product and process improvements. Participates in design review sessions.
- Implement THE appropriate automation technologies to meet the short and long term goals of the company.
SALARY AND JOINING
The position will pay quite well - Rs. 12-15 lakhs per annum is the band, and the final amount maybe even higher depending on your experience and expertise.
If made an offer, you will need to join in 2 weeks.
This is the opportunity of a lifetime for people looking to specialize in highly coveted niche futuristic skills, and to work in a top multinational company with excellent employee-first initiatives. We look forward to your application.
This will start off as a probationary position for up to 6 months and will convert to a permanent position after that subject to your performance and other criteria. (During the probationary period, you will be on the rolls of a partner company of Carrier.)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.