This post is from lrrtechnologies.com, which may or may not be affiliated with carrier.com
Carrier Corporation is an American air conditioning brand of the UTC Climate, Controls & Security. It was founded in 1915 as an independent company manufacturing and distributing heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, as well as commercial refrigeration and foodservice equipment. As of 2018, it was an $18.5 billion company with over 43,000 employees serving customers in 170 countries on six continents
For its R&D centre in Hyderabad, UTC HVAC (Carrier) is looking for a UI/UX Designer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developer with specific skills-based exp of more than 6 years experience in software development and/or engineering capacity
- Experience with a minimum of 4 - 5 years of experience in design &developing modern web applications
- Experience in solid understanding, usage and capability of HTML5, Bootstrap and Web Sockets
- Knowledge in CSS, SASS skills
- experience in Visual studio CodeIDE
- Knowledge in .NetMVC and design patterns usage.
- Knowledge in REST and Web API.
- Knowledge in Unit testing.
- Familiarity with version management
- Experience with written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with working with a focused large team delivering impactful solutions to customers
- Ability to think on the feet and work with diverse people
Desired Candidate Profile
- A strong portfolio or GitHub profile showcasing front-end development experience
- User interface design experience
- Familiarity with unit testing of front-end code
- Experience in .NET based web application development
- Experience in working with cloud environments
Salary And Joining
- The position will pay quite well - Rs. 15 to 18 lakhs per annum is the band, and the final amount may be even higher depending on your experience and expertise.
- If made an offer, you will need to join in 4 weeks.
- This will start off as a probationary position for up to 6 months and will convert to a permanent position after that subject to your performance and other criteria. (During the probationary period, you will be on the rolls of a partner company of Carrier.)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.