Sr NodeJS Backend Developer
Posted by Varsha Devi (@varsha-loved)
Loved is a mission-driven inter-generational saving and investing app focused on building financial maturity and independence from an early age. The Loved app is currently available on iOS in the App Store. The company is headquartered in San Francisco USA with its software engineering office in Gurgaon.
Loved is growing fast and has an exciting opportunity for someone to join the Gurgaon office of Loved as its Senior NodeJS Developer.
- Work in a fast-paced environment that develops growth, collaboration, and innovation.
- Have 3 years or more of backend development experience including with NodeJS, GraphQL / Rest API's event-driven microservices, GraphQL, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, AWS CloudWatch and production support experience.
- Have excellent communication abilities.
- Contribute suggestions for an improved user experience.
Extra points for:
- Experience with consumer apps, money or finance products.
- Interest in learning about money and finance topics, and helping others do the same.
Location: WeWork, Gurgaon
More information on Loved is available at loved.com.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer