Junior Python Developer
Posted by Team Lost Ferry
Lost Ferry is looking to hire a Junior Software Engineer to support the development and maintainence of in-house and client software systems.
- Design and develop server side applications in Python and Web frontends
- Write clean, well-tested code which adheres to prevalent best practices
- Structure complex business-logic into easy to maintain and reusable code modules
- Integrate with third party REST & SOAP APIs
- Deploy and manage multi-tenant systems
- Write code which can meet the desired performance and scale requirements
- Use Pandas, Numpy, Plotly for creating reporting dashboards and/or ad-hoc reports
- Familiarity with Python web-frameworks like Django, Flask etc.
- Familiarity with any of React/Vue/Svelte
- Good command over SQL and familiarity with at least one SQL DB (Postgres/MySQL etc.)
- Hands-on with Linux shell commands and able to handle application and database servers
- Formal education (BE, BTech. etc) in computer science or equivalent
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer