This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Lost Ferry Interactive is a game studio from India working on our first video game. We are a small and distributed team of artists and engineers collaborating upon a project we are passionate about. Our focus is on building narrative driven games for PCs and consoles.
- You are first and foremost a visual story-teller.
- You can break down a narrative or a script into a sequence of key scenes.
- You are skilled in digital sketching and illustration and can effectively communicate the story using your sketches to other artists and animators.
- You are effective at cinematic storytelling via scene staging and camera angles.
- You are able to iterate upon and rework boards to attain desired refinement and presentation.
- You are comfortable collaborating across teams and have a reasonable written and verbal command over English.
- Prior experience of working as a storyboarding artist for comics, advertising, movies etc. is a bonus but we're open to freshers with great portfolios too.
Work from home except for a few days on-premise every month.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer