This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Experienced .NET Programmer
Posted by Shrayas Rajagopal (@shrayasr)
Logic Soft is the preferred company of choice for people in the Book Trade. With 30+ years of experience, we have been at the very helm of the trade working along with the leaders side by side. This is only possible with extreme passion and dedication to the cause. We are looking for engineers who can share this passion with us and help move our product across more borders and different markets (We're already in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka and Africa). We believe in creating performant, reliable software that our customers can bank on.
Our product is built on the .NET framework to run on windows using the robust `windows.forms` library backed by Microsoft SQLServer. Being on the .NET framework allows us great speeds of iteration and compatibility with the underlying Operating System. We're however not stringent on technologies. Even though our core technology is .NET, we have a multitude of applications written in Python, Clojure and Java. As long as its the right fit for the job – we're fine by it.
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in writing code
- Enthusiastic and self motivated to solve problems
- Passionate about ensuring that customers get a quality product in their hands
- Previous experience of working with .NET technologies (C#, VB, F#)
- Previous experience of working with Databases and writing complex SQL queries
- Knowledge of SQLServer is a plus
- Knowledge of windows.forms is a plus
- Knowledge of ASP.NET is a plus
- We are a small organization where you will have a very real chance of influencing the direction of the company.
- Work in a tight loop with the customers allowing you to move fast and learn quickly
- Very lean hierarchy
- Competitive Salary
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer