This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Dev for Chennai-based venture-backed startup
Posted by Krish Sridhar (@krishsridhar)
- We are a fast growing Chennai-based startup (with venture funding)
- We're building a kick-ass enterprise product that is already transforming how businesses are run across the globe
- Our clients already include prominent organizations like Swiggy
- We're looking for very strong, passionate developers who want to join our team and grow
- We move fast, and will make you an offer in a few days for the right person.
- The job location will be in Chennai (it is the SaaS capital of India), so if you're not open to it, please do not apply.
This won't be a 10 - 6 job, but you will be given amazing responsibilities, learn a ton, and also have a lot of flexibility in your work.
We have raised investment, so this role will not vanish in a few months. We are here for the long run, and are led by strong engineers with significant experience at top tier firms like McKinsey, Oracle and Morgan Stanley, both in business and technology.
- Build cutting edge applications in Node.JS, React/Angular etc.
- Work on new tech that we are already some of the leading users of (like Firebase)
- Work closely with mobile team, UX and PM team to construct creative solutions
- Develop reusable custom components that can be used across application at run time
- Optimize, improve efficiency, scalability, stability of application
Bonus Points for experience using Firebase, NoSQL, or building high-scale applications.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, be able to work independently, and is a good communicator. Junior developers are fine as long as you have demonstrated that you learn and pick up fast.
- Daily breakfast
- Nice Friday team lunches
- Nice relaxed work environment
- Stock options (in lakhs)
- Stipend to attend conferences
- Potential travel to Singapore
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer