This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Hello, thanks for stopping by!
LocationIQ offers mobile positioning technologies as a LaaS API (Location as a Service) to developers and companies world-over. We serve over 100,000 developers on our platform, and receive billions of hits to our APIs each day.
We’re looking for Stack Devs / Software Engineers (Level 2) to join our high-energy team. As an early engineer in the team, you have immense opportunities to grow through responsibilities and roles as we scale.
At LocationIQ, you will:
- Design, develop and maintain features on our API platform
- Create APIs which will be consumed both internally and externally
- Write clean, scalable, testable code to support our rapid growth
- Actively contribute towards improving developer productivity and tools
- Be a team player who is driven, respectful of others, passionate about what you do and determined to achieve results fast
- 2+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- Comfortable scripting in at least two languages preferably PHP or NodeJS
- Strong experience with relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable and maintainable code
- Passion for building great products and loads of energy
- Prior experience in a Product / SaaS company
- A down-to-earth attitude
- A desire to continually master your craft
- A good sense of humour :-)
It would be phenomenal if you have:
- Experience building REST APIs and background tasks which are secure and can handle scale
- Hands on experience with Symphony/Laravel or Slim/Lumen, Elasticsearch, Memcache/Redis
- Experience with frontend development and frameworks like jQuery, React.js, etc or the desire to learn
- Experience with testing tools like PHPUnit, Codeception and Selenium
This is a Hybrid role based out of Hyderabad. If all of this sounds exciting, do get in touch!
We also offer the following benefits:
- Macbooks, multiple internet connections and help setup a great hybrid workspace
- Competitive base pay and large variable pay including industry leading components like profit-share
- Calm working environment - we almost never work beyond 40 hours a week
- Wellness benefits - Health Insurance, Gym memberships, and Mental wellness allowances
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer