This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
An experienced Architect to help nurture our team
Posted by Sachin Nayak (@litmusworld)
We are looking for an Architect who understands technology, architecture and if necessary can look at code to help our technology team and engineering team. Should be aware of what is happening in the technology world, and have a explainable opinion on how it can affect our organization.
- 1 - Understanding of workings of MongoDB, and Elastic Search
- 2 - Understanding of cloud environments, and practical knowledge of securing them
- 3 - Understanding Container technology (Docker), and AWS ECS.
- 4 - MEAN stack (Mongo AngularJS) - preferable
- 5 - Understanding of Flutter - preferable
Soft Skills Required:
- Willing to share knowledge
- Willing to learn from others
- Should be able to nurture engineers
- Passionate for technology
- Deep understanding of computers and software.
- Should have lead teams previously (technological and innovative leadership)
Our company Litmus World helps in building structured conversations between brands and their customers. We have finished a phase where we are now helping brands (including famous ones) to measure their Net Promoter Score (NPS(R) ). We also have managed to help the same brands to do a closed-looping to ensure that any negative feedback can be intercepted in time everytime. This is through our proprietary M-A-I framework. We intend to continue in this direction, and provide more to our customers. The success till now has been through the efforts of a strong team, who have their fundamentals strong, and are dedicated. We hope to recruit a fun-loving person who shares our passion for technology.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer