This post is from liqvd.asia, which may or may not be affiliated with digiboxx.com
Posted by Shanelle Fernandes
Job description for Solutions Architect
The Solutions Architect is the most senior designer role within Digiboxx and is critical to the final products that will be delivered by tech teams. The Solutions Architect acts as a bridge between the final product, both external and internal that Digiboxx may bring to bear to deliver value to its customer base.
- Translates Ideas into deliverable architectural approaches.
- Applies widest variety of architecture experience.
- Converts Ideas into Roadmaps.
- Aligns products and technologies into the enterprise vision.
- Discovers new technologies and methods to improve and achieve solutions.
- Support & collaborate with tech teams.
- Conduct repeatable strategy, architecture, roadmap and planning workshops.
- Provide assessment of current state architecture and recommendation of future state architecture.
- Provide roadmap and migration methodology and identify quick wins.
- Define, develop and evolve architecture standards and principles.
- Leads the architecture and solution design aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality and integrated cross-domain business solutions.
- Identify and evangelize key business and technology benefits of adoption.
- Advise on organizational impact of solutions.
- Play an active role as part of the architecture community.
- Remain fully aware of relevant architectural programs and assets from Oracle worldwide.
- Remain aware of all relevant product developments and references – both at Digiboxx, competitors & the industry.
- High Level Architecture Patterns
- Business Capability to Application Architecture mapping
- Current & Future state architectures
- Enterprise roadmaps
- Benefits and Risk Mitigations
- Recommend strategies & technologies
- Wide background including architecture, implementation and delivery of large‐scale hardware and software systems in real-world situations.
- Wide knowledge of IT market and trends.
- Detailed knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, disaster recovery, application rationalization, information management, storage, web applications.
- Ability to craft and articulate strategic solutions. In-depth knowledge of implementation methodologies and best practices.
- Prior team leadership or management experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years of experience relevant to this position.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer