Linways Technologies is hiring a Full Stack Developer to be a key member of a small, skilled, passionate and results-oriented team of developers. The developer will be responsible for the overall application framework, development tools, UI/UX and testing strategy. He/She will work closely with project stakeholders, in an Agile environment, to gather requirements and understand their needs, conceptualize, as well as facilitate discussions and design sessions to create innovative and user-friendly products.
- 0 - 2 years of experience.
- Excited on users needs and passionate enough to transform it into beautiful actionable facts.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to identify problems and draw beautiful conclusions.
- Experience in at least one modern programming language (preferred PHP/Node.js/Python)
- Knowledge of modern web technologies.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable multi-tenant application.
- Strong background in computer science and maths.
- Fluent in SQL and data design.
- Understanding of code versioning tools (eg: Git or SVN)
- Knowledge about various design patterns.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer