This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Software Development Engineer-2 (SDE-2) [Full Stack]
Posted by Linways Jobs (@linwaysjobs)
What you will do:
- Be a part of our development team and actively participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, functional and technical design, development, testing and roll-out, and support.
- Solve complex business problems by utilizing disciplined development methodology, producing scalable, flexible, efficient and supportable solutions using appropriate technologies
- Teach and mentor junior developers in project implementation methodology
Who you are:
- A self-starter who is consistently looking to innovate and find ways to enhance our customer experience, with the ability to own epics from end to end.
- Strong technical proficiency, capable of problem-solving and applying critical thinking. A deep understanding of software design principles, algorithms and data structures.
- Elegant technical designs are part of your DNA.
- Strong coding skills in Java, PHP or any other object-oriented language.
- Strong communication skills. You articulate your ideas to peers and leaders, providing details and understanding of your approach. You keep solid documentation.
- Proven ability to collaborate among peers, leaders and across functions and business groups. You enjoy and take pride in the work of the team.
- Experience in object-oriented programming
- Excellent design skills (HLD and LLD)
- Prior experience in client-side rendering technologies (like react, angular or VueJs) is a plus.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
- 2 to 5 years of Software Development work experience
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer