This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We're building our core team and looking for founding engineers who’ll be part of our solid three member core team.We are a young fintech company.What drives us at Linq is the dream of building an innovative product that solves problems at the grass root level.
- Our vision is to build a World Class SAAS ecosystem for Fintech and Insuretech products.
- We believe every company is a Fintech company. Every company at some stage, believe will offer fintech products on their app. Our vision is to launch seamless fintech products for Modern Distribution channels.
- The founder and CEO, Sreeram Juluru is a Bits Pilani Alumni(2008-2012) and worked with companies like Amazon, Uber before starting Linq. At Linq his constant vision is to innovate and bring in distinguished fintech products to market.
- COO, Anirudh Rayaprolu graduate from Bits Pilani (2010-2015), After his graduation, he worked with several startups like Interview Bay and Sab Rent Karo and also had a stint at CSIR-CCMB and has several national and international publications to his credit. Anirudh overseas operations and solving operations at scale.
*What's in it for you? *🚀
The role is best suited if you'd like to be a core team member of an early stage startup. Imagine working from a small office in Hyderabad , and creating an impact building for the country.
- 10x your skills as a full stack developer - Unleash Your Potential
- Attractive equity based compensation, as a founding team member
- Be part of a big mission, building a product that could be used by massive B2C, B2B channels across the country.
- Impact how millions of folks buy insurance and fintech products.
- Access to great mentors, resources and our network
Roles and Responsibilities 💖
We are looking for passionate, hard-working and talented full stack or aspiring full stack mobile app developers who can build innovative and critical software applications. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture and development of the product. You will be responsible for the delivery and support of large-scale, cloud based software applications.
- End to end new feature development including front end and backend
- Add new exciting features to the mobile app
- Write well-documented, maintainable and clean code.
- Integrate back-end services with Node Js.
- Develop and upgrade the backend APIs.
- Tesing and bug fixing Be one of the core pillars of engineering
- We might look at hiring a Front end Flutter folk depending on the work load over the next few months.
*Skills required *🤸
- Front end and backend
- Rest APIs
- Pumped up 24/7 😃
- Timely communication and co-ordination
Technologies to be used: Node Js, Firebase, Flutter.
Salary to be offered: 10-20LPA. No Experience barrier.
Equity on Offer: 0.1 - 10%
You can checkout what we have built at : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.linqpay.club
Team at Linq!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer