Full Stack Solution Lead (2-5 yrs)
Posted by Ashish Anand (@ashishanand)
linksmart technologies https://hasjob.co/linksmartdna.com/tb0lz , Bangalore · linksmartdna.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)
LINKSMART is an IP oriented startup with globally relevant product offering in form of its Non Clonable Technology portfolio. Apart from early stage running deployments we are at inflection point and hence offer an attractive opportnuity to startup oriented minds.
LINKSMART is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer . This is an incredible opportunity to join a funded, innovative, early-stage company. This is a full-time position with a competitive compenstation.
You will be a core member of the engineering team and will report directly to the CTO. You should possess deep experience in software development knowledge, communications skills, and business acumen. More then just day-to-day focussed job it shall be broader enagement on end-2-end solution and difect interface with customers and partners.
As a full-stack engineer, you will be a valued member of a multi-skilled team. We operate in a truly agile fashion. You will bring your experience and skill to bear on the multitude of new and exciting challenges that appear. Is this an exciting adventure that you'd like to be part of?
What You'll Do
- Responsible for enhancing webserver and APIs for mobile integration (python, django, AWS, AWS Lambda)
- Responsible for all front end related features
- Champion a focus on software qualities such as testability, security, scalability, operability, etc.
- Enjoy working in a diverse, dynamic, collaborative, transparent, environment where everyone's ideas and opinions are equally valued
- Demonstrate and communicate a passion for implementing highly scalable and maintainable backend services
- Share technical solutions and product ideas
What You'll Bring
- Solution leadership and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies
- A real passion for solving customer frictions through simple and effective software
- Effective people skills that contribute to an open and collaborative environment
- Experience in communicating ideas and decisions to a variety of team members
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer