Hiring an electronics intern to work on cutting-edge [email protected] Labs.
At LightSpeedAI Labs, we are building optoelectronic processors for powering the future AI revolution. Founded by two BITSians, we are backed by Entrepreneur First, a London based startup accelerator. An exciting opportunity to learn and grow. See http://bit.ly/lsai-ef-pitch for intro.
B.Tech (in ECE/EEE\E&I) or M.Tech (in Embedded/Microelectronics/Communications)
People with relevant experience with projects in college or in the industry, may also apply (irrespective of their educational background).
- Hands-on working with Arduino/other micro controller boards is bare-minimum. Must have practical coding and working experience in embedded systems.
- PCB Design & Prototyping, Soldering, testing
- Strong Digital Design fundamentals is very important.
- Practical work with FPGA kits & VHDL coding is a major plus.
- Willingness & passion to learn, experiment with new technologies
- Should be available for at least 6 months before full-time commitment
To be decided on a case-to-case basis.
Apply for this position No pay, no equity
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer