This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Angular Developer / Front End Developer
Posted by LiftOff LLC (@liftoffllc)
- Responsible for design, implementation, unit testing & leading the frontend team
- Experience of upgrading a web application from AngularJS 1.x to Angular is an advantage
- Smart use of data structures and efficient problem-solving/algorithm design
- Knowledge of creating custom/reusable components
- Good understanding of keeping programs object-oriented with clean code
- Knowledge of build pack, configuration, deployment is an advantage
- Knowledge of Ruby and/or NodeJS is a bonus.
We at LiftOff specialize in product creation, for our main forte lies in helping Entrepreneurs realize their dream. We also have products of our own and the founding team collectively has a rare credit of launching more than 90 plus products. Many in the team are serial entrepreneurs and have had history of successful exists.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great from scratch, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, Liftoff is a great place for you.
We are in a Hybrid mode of working.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer