- Current working experience for 3 to 4 years in development and automation in Python on Linux systems is MANDATORY.
- Strong work experience in Selenium Automation testing tool
- Strong work experience in PyTest.
- As a part of 5 years validation experience, it is expected that engineer has experienced at-least a couple of SDLC and STLCs cycles
- Working knowledge on SQL and knowledge of No-SQL databases would be an added plus
- Strong hands-on of system functional and feature validation and good understanding of system integration validation is assumed as an implicit skill of the engineer.
- Certification in using Python or Pandas or Numpy will be greatly appreciated.
- Knowledge of AI and ML concepts would make you productive in a short time.
- Experience of using data analysis libraries like Pandas, Numpy will make you productive immediately.
- Ability to design a complete validation automation system will be a much appreciated skill.
- Great interpersonal skills
- B.E./M.E. in Computer Science, 5 years (Five years) experience with strong exposure to Validation subjects and methods.
- Familiarity with trending and state-of-the-art technology in Validation and Automation will be an added plus.
Responsibilities (Includes, but not limited to)
- Deep understanding of the software system under development by collaborating with subject matter experts and technology teams.
- Defining and documenting the details of validation for the system under development and indentifying the critical modules and interfaces to be subjected to intense validation.
- Building validation modules using Python and project relevant libraries.
- Ensuring developer friendly reports are generated by the validation modules.
- Ensure continual rework and upgrade of the validation modules to keep pace with the software system design changes.
The Opportunity - Validation Engineer
- Are you passionate about tearing apart software systems and expose the missing architectural and design segments?
- As Validation engineer, where your deep understanding of different types of data systems and fundamentally strong data and development concepts, combined with the ability of developer friendly representation of the faulty software will help accelerate the adoption of new concepts into real life applications.
- You will be directly working with our senior AI/ML scientists and take part in shaping the company's AI innovation.
- If the combination of real data, real users, and cutting-edge applications appeals to you, then we’d love to talk!
We are a Digital Transformation company specifically focused on AIoT.
Focused on providing smart products and solutions for multiple industry verticals, our USP is Analytics and Intelligence based products and solutions. Data first is always on top of our minds.
Whether our customers are accelerating sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, or increasing productivity in their work environments, we are here to support them.
It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform the AIoT potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
Your work will have broad societal impact; you will have the opportunity to work with product development champions with an average 23 years of industry experience and IEEE members.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer