This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Firmware / RTOS Specialist
Visit life9sys.com/#careers for complete details.
The very premise of human-machine interaction is being redefined. Life (of all forms) is going to be Assisted by Things. We are moving to an era of Machine - Life Interaction from traditional Human-Machine Interaction (HMI). A solution thus needs to be built outside in flipping the traditional paradigm of user experience and solution design.
And our products reflect our thinking.
You will have the opportunity to work with product development champions with an average 23 years of industry experience and IEEE members.
You will not only be exposed to embedded development, but also product design.
- 4-6 years of experience as an embedded developer.
- Good understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
- Have expertise with firmware engineering in C for minimum of 4 years
- Minimum 4 years of RTOS programming using any of Nucleus OS, eCos, uC/OS, FreeRTOS, VxWorks, pSOS.
- Strong on ARM SOCs bring-up and validation, including built-in networking connectivity IP
- Capability to encapsulate Bootloader, Board Bring up, drivers, schedulers, memory management, timers, interrupt and exception handling, locking/unlocking, under a Real-time Executive exposed to developers.
- Proficient in UART, SPI, I2C, USB, RTC with a minimum of 4 years of experience.
Good To have
- Experience in sensor and actuator programming is a huge plus.
- Have experience with ARM and FreeRTOS/SAFERTOS combination is the need of the project
- Demonstrated experience with open source development, especially FreeRTOS is a great plus.
- Good to have knowledge of IoT based protocols like LWM2M, MQTT, LoRaWan, LoRa
- Good to have experience in WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth Stack
- Experience in refactoring a medium sized product code for performance enhancement.
- Ability to using coding standard tools to check good coding practices.
- TDD experience would also help.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer