- Strong on backend design and development in Python 3, programming the core backend engine using at-least small set of the following libraries,
Pandas, NumPy, MatPlotLib, Seaborn, SkLearn, PyTorch/ TenserFlow
- Mandatory to have implemented and optimised one or more Machine learning models either supervised or not supervised.
Regression/Logistics/Linear, Random Forest and XGBoost, Cross Validation, LSTM, CNN, Time Series, Probability and Statics
- Good Implementation of web framework (Flask or Django)
- Working with RDBMS (Postgres) or NoSQL, SQLAlchemy is required.
- DL algorithm implementation is added advantage.
- Great interpersonal skills
- B.E./M.E. in Computer Science, 5 years (Five years) experience with exposure to ML/DL subjects and methods.
- Familiarity with trending and state-of-the-art technology in computer vision and/or machine learning.
Responsibilities (Includes, but not limited to)
- Conceptualizing, designing, implementing, and validating potential CV and ML algorithmic solutions
- Work cross-functionally with engineers, scientists, and product leaders across teams, to help define and prioritize problem requirements
- Running offline experiments and building prototypes to evaluate the algorithms
- Quickly implement and prototype new ideas and see them in production by collaborating with our engineering team.
- Understand limitations in algorithms and data and innovate to solve these problems
- Contribute to the design and improvement of our ML platform, data collection and requirements
The Opportunity – Machine Learning Engineer
If adding knowledge from one more challenging domain to you Data and ML skills excite you?
Does petabytes of real-time data on surface vessel tracking, traffic and anomaly analysis, sound interesting!
Are you passionate about doing research on groundbreaking computer vision /deep learning algorithms that fundamentally change the way we perceive time and space?
As a Machine Learning Research Scientist where your deep learning skills will help accelerate the adoption of new concepts into real life applications.
You will be directly working with our senior AI/ML scientists and take part in defining the company's AI innovation.
If the combination of real data, real users, and cutting-edge applied research appeals to you, then we’d love to talk!
We are a Digital Transformation company specifically focused on AIoT.
Focused on providing smart products and solutions for multiple industry verticals, our USP is Analytics and Intelligence based products and solutions. Data first is always on top of our minds.
Whether our customers are accelerating sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, or increasing productivity in their work environments, we are here to support them.
It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform the AIoT potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
Your work will have broad societal impact; you will have the opportunity to work with product development champions with an average 23 years of industry experience and IEEE members.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer