- Current working experience for 3 to 4 years in developing application in J2EE framework with interfacing with database and REST APls is MANDATORY.
- Strong in implementation of frameworks (Angular/React)
- Wire framing is a necessary and mandatory skill
- Working on Linux systems environments for the last 2 years would make you immediately productive.
- Understanding Map display Libraries
- Features like Map Loading, Zoom-in, Zoom-at
- Past experience in libraries like Leaflet, Openlayers would add great cushion to the implementation time lines.
- Working knowledge of Qt would make you immediately productive.
- Should have worked on SQL and have knowledge of No-SQL databases.
- Knowledge of AI and ML concepts will be an added plus.
- Great interpersonal skills
- B.E./M.E. in Computer Science, 5 years (Five years) experience with strong exposure to Visualization subjects and methods.
- Familiarity with trending and state-of-the-art technology in Visualization and representation will be an added plus.
Responsibilities (Includes, but not limited to)
- Identifying reporting and analytic needs by collaborating with subject matter experts and technology teams.
- Generating complex real-time visualization of marine vessels in transit, across geographies using layering libraries.
- Working within a team to identify, design and implement complex reporting/dash boarding with seamless user experience that is consistent and intuitive across environments, across report methods, defines security and meets usability and scalability best practices.
- Gathering query data from tables of cognitive model/data lake.
- Developing analytical web applications on a web client framework and integrate dashboards /reports into it.
- Conceptualizing and developing industry specific insights in forms dashboards/reports/analytical web application to deliver of Pilots/Solutions following best practices.
The Opportunity - Data Visualization Engineer
If adding knowledge from one more challenging domain to you Data and ML skills excite you?
Does petabytes of real-time data on surface vessel tracking, traffic and anomaly analysis, to be displayed on real-time mapping systems sound interesting!
Are you passionate about representing complex data in user friendly visualization?
As visualization engineer, where your deep understanding of different types of data and databases combined with the ability of user friendly representation will help accelerate the adoption of new concepts into real life applications.
You will be directly reporting to the chief AI/ML scientist and take part in shaping the company's AI innovation.
If the combination of real data, real users, and cutting-edge applied representation appeals to you, then we’d love to talk!
We are a Digital Transformation company specifically focused on AIoT.
Focused on providing smart products and solutions for multiple industry verticals, our USP is Analytics and Intelligence based products and solutions. Data first is always on top of our minds.
Whether our customers are accelerating sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, or increasing productivity in their work environments, we are here to support them.
It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform the AIoT potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
Your work will have broad societal impact; you will have the opportunity to work with product development champions with an average 23 years of industry experience and IEEE members.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer