As an Associate Data Scientist, you will be responsible for handling key aspects of a product involving prediction and forecasting of key metrics meant for Banking and Financial institutions. If you have experience in programming in Java (including Spring Boot) and have already had experience or want to venture into the field of Machine Learning then let's talk.
Job description :
- Experience with Java and Scala programming language. Good to have knowledge of Spring Boot.
- Experience maintaining production applications, Logging, tracing, and application monitoring is required.
- Good Knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with Apache Spark, Coding with SQL, tuning, and troubleshooting, etc is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Time Series Forecasting using standard Regression algorithms like Gradient Boosted Decision Trees, Random Forest, ANN, etc.
- Knowledge of data science methodologies from exploratory data analysis, feature engineering, model selection, and deployment of the model at scale and model evaluation.
- Skills : Machine Learning, Apache Spark, Hadoop, Java, Scala, Spring Boot, REST API'S
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer