Responsibilities and Duties:
● Understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights.
● Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI.
● Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) with clear objectives and consistently monitor those.
● Analyzing data and presenting data through reports that aid decision-making.
● Convert business requirements into technical specifications and decide the timeline to accomplish.
● Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models.
● Chart creation and data documentation explaining algorithms, parameters, models, and relations.
● Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics.
● Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI.
● Analyze current ETL process, define and design new systems.
● Redefine and make technical/strategic changes to enhance existing Business Intelligence systems.
● Working knowledge of Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Warehouse, Azure Databricks
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
● Proven experience (3-5 years) as a Power BI Developer or Data Scientist.
● Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining is a plus.
● In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
● Should have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure.
● Familiarity with BI and Reporting technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI)
● Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
● Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
● Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
● BSc/B.Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer