As a Java / J2ee Technologist in Liberin, having a minimum of 2 years of experience, your primary responsibility will be towards using and integrating advanced technologies.
- You will work in applications that initiate, optimize and leverage varied solutions and processes that run and monitor financial transactions for one of our Global Client.
- You will also work with key stakeholders across different business areas, discussing requirements for new functionalities & applications, investigate innovative solutions and design them while collaborating with partner teams throughout IT. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
Responsibilities and Duties:-
- Providing technical oversight to the team, involved in design and code review.
- You would also be spending most of the time in development activities in varied technologies, should have a passion to write code.
- Should be able to create good technical documents.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Requirements elicitation and analysis.
- Experience with handling high severity production issues.
- Should be efficient in delivering PoCs for existing customers.
You will :
-Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Prepare the technical design of complex technology components as well as suggest the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the clients.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications :
- Qualifications :- BTECH/MTECH/MCA/MSC
- Should have 2-5 years of experience.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with a knack for writing clean, readable Java code, writing reusable Java libraries along with knowledge of multithreading, concurrency patterns, collections in Java.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming along with various design and architectural patterns.
- Hands-on experience with JMS, JPA, Spring (MVC, Boot & Cloud preferred) & Hibernate.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful.
- Experience with Presentation Layer (JSP/Servlets), JS Frameworks (Angular, jquery, react, etc)- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and experience with both external and embedded databases.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Ant, Maven, Gradle; continuous integration.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer