Letterdrop is a YC-backed startup that empowers small businesses to build an audience through blogs and email. Every company in the future will be a media business as the cost of paid customer acquisition and sales increases.
We have built a platform to create blogs, send email newsletters, and earn from content today. Our next steps include expanding to serve businesses so that they can create SEO-optimized content that looks native to their brand, collaborate with internal and external writers, create email marketing automations, share natively on social media, and measure performance on your audience building efforts.
What will you do?
- You will be joining a team of 10 engineers working on an early software product.
- Architect and implement features for our publishing platform on both frontend and backend. There is no part of the codebase you won't touch.
- Create infrastructure and tooling for handling high volumes of email and scale.
- Collaborate with team on code reviews and best practices to grow a scaleable codebase.
- Work directly with CEO and other senior engineers to roadmap new features.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of software engineering experience. Compensation depends on experience.
- You have side projects on GitHub and can pick-up new technologies and frameworks quickly. Please share your GitHub.
- You are comfortable working full-stack in both backend and frontend development.
- Ability to act independently, work well with a team, and ship features quickly.
- You are interested in learning more about SEO, email, and marketing infrastructure.
Why you should apply?
- You're interested in building something from the ground up.
- Learn best practices on building an engineering team - we use the latest tools and technologies.
- You are looking to work hard at a startup and learn rapidly. This isn't a 9-5 tweaking small pieces of a giant project which have no impact. You need to take responsibility to build something great and make customers happy.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer