Sr. iOS Developer
Posted by Alok Singh (@alok-singh)
This is founding member role.
Continue is peer to peer support app with focus on self help and using wellness techniques to better your mental health.
The iOS Developer will be responsible for developing and implementing mobile application for iOS. This includes research, development, and testing of the software.
Developing and implementing mobile application for iOS.
Research, development, and testing of the software.
Collaborating with other team members to create new features and improve existing ones.
- Minimum 4 years experience as an iOS Developer.
- Excellent knowledge of SwiftUI and XCode toolsets.
- Experience developing mobile applications for iPhone OS 3.x or later OSes including UIKit, AutoLayout, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Image
- Strong understanding of the Apple Human Interface Guidelines.
- Backend experience needed.
- Social network app development experience
- Mood tracking app development experience
- Adobe XD knowledge
- Collaborating in a small team
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer