This is a full time remote working job
We are looking for a software engineer with hands-on experience in working with any Object-oriented programming language, preferably Golang.
- Knowledge in working with RDBMS databases is a must (PostgresQL, MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle etc)
- Main responsibilities include developing core logic for different microservices in the Lean Plando application, the marquee product of our company Lean Station. This role requires someone who is willing to work from home full-time as all our employees also work remotely from various parts of the world. The team has members present in Singapore and India.
We are looking out for someone who is ready to work in a dynamic environment and who can understand start-up culture.
- 1-2 yrs of experience developing REST API based with exposure in microservices
- In-depth knowledge in programming fundamentals like OOPs, RDBMS and SQL database concepts
- Experience in Golang and PostgreSQL is an added advantage
- Experience in AWS configuration and management is an added advantage
- Prior working experience in any of the technologies like Python, Java, Mysql, Oracle, MSSQL etc will be considered
- Basic knowledge in working in Linux environments
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer