This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Don't even apply unless you are an overachiever and can prove it.
Come get an exciting work opportunity with our company. We are in the marketing industry, but we don't hire backgrounds. We hire top producers. If you are a top performer, you will love working with us. Young or old, if you have the stuff, we'll know.
We are a content marketing agency with a range of clients and we're looking for an experienced account executive to sell our B2B marketing services.
For this role, strong communication skills and a customer service attitude are essential. As an account executive, you should also be results-driven and help us achieve our revenue goals. Ultimately, you should be able to achieve sales and profitability objectives by effectively managing new and existing accounts.
Here's the description of job -
- You will understand our product/services, competitive products and general knowledge of the business space
- You will be prospecting customers and setting approach strategies
- You will be qualifying and prospecting leads generated by the lead generation team
- You will be responsible for individual targets.
- You will be giving 30-min consultation over online webinar to potential customers who have shown interest in our product and services (Business owners/Marketing Decision-makers in USA/Canada/Europe).
- You will provide more information to prospects over the phone and email, build rapport, qualify, negotiate and close the deal.
- You will execute email & phone followups with potential customers during & after the demo.
- You will help existing customer succeed by up-selling services to existing customers.
- You will develop strong and long-term client relationships.
- You will act as the liaison between clients and content manager.
- You will resolve issues and handle complaints quickly and effectively.
- You will support the sales team and clients with new features and product launches.
- You will get feedback and suggest ways to increase customer engagement.
Here’s what we are looking for, is this you?
- You are self-motivated and a self-starter
- You have a willing-to-learn and never-say-die attitude and have a collaborative approach
- You have superstar sales skills and thrive in a performance-driven environment
- You have 5+ years of experience in B2B product/services sales preferably selling high ticket marketing services.
- You are highly skilled at tele calling, email handling and online demos
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Reliable, focused, and dependable
- Well-versed with computer skills such as XLS, email, CRM etc
- Should be able to work in US timings
- Should be able to adapt to a rapid sales cycle
- Competitive payment based on your skills, experience, and expertise.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer