LatticeAI is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer who’ll be responsible for building across all parts of the LatticeAI product. You’ll be responsible for development, testing, evaluation, and iteration to deliver the best product to our customers. You will help conduct rigorous testing and documentation of LatticeAI’s software products and help ensure they meet our high standards of quality and performance. You’ll be joining a world-class engineering team that has hands-on experience building highly scalable services and successful engineering teams.
You might be a good fit if you
- Thrive in an unstructured environment and take initiative
- Work independently in a fully remote environment with overlap between US (New York time zone) and India time.
- Are an expert in Python and React
- Have experience with SQL databases such as Postgresql or Mysql
- Think carefully about database schema design
- Enjoy owning the development, testing, instrumentation, and operations of services you build
Nice to haves
- Experience with Django
- Familiarity with AWS cloud services like Lambda, SQS, SNS
- Experience with Linux
- Experience working in a fast-paced early-stage startup environment
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful and significant equity in a fast-growing startup
- Untracked vacations policy, with an annual minimum
- A world-class environment in which to learn and do your best work
- A commitment to remote-first tooling
- An opportunity to help shape our engineering culture and our company destiny
About the Company
LatticeAI is the first of its kind Automated Shopper Nurturing Platform. We are reinventing the meaning of Ecommerce marketing automation. We use Artificial Intelligence to generate hyper-personalized email and SMS marketing campaigns for Shopify stores. We are enabling the new-age digital marketers to be more efficient and organized with the use of the latest technology.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer