Product Engineer/Ruby on Rails/Remote
Posted by Nidhi Dahiya (@Ned)
We at Last9 are building an SRE platform that makes running software at scale, fun, and embarrassingly easy. We are looking for a Product Engineer to help design, and build next-generation software for our SRE platform.
With your programming expertise and your operational experience, you will have a direct impact on the customer experience. You will dog-food our product and provide constant feedback while working as part of a small but rapidly growing high-energy team delivering incredible, creative improvements to our product.
- She has 2+ years of software development experience in Ruby on Rails.
- She has good understanding of web development workflow.
- She has worked on designing APIs for web applications.
- She has used databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- She has a strong sense of ownership and integrity demonstrated through clear communication and collaboration.
It would be great, but not mandatory if She had
- Experience with other programming languages such as Go.
- Knowledge of authentication protocols such as OAuth2.
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS, GCP.
- Awareness and insight into industry trends (technology, methods, and tooling).
- Mentoring other software developers in all aspects of their engineering skillsets
If this excites you, and you are keen to join our team and solve some interesting challenges, then please apply here or send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Last9 is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity. All aspects of employment will be decided based on qualifications, merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer