This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Deepa
Total Years of Experience: 0-2 years
Mode : Work from office
Lakshmishree Investment & Secruity Incorporated in the year 2005, Lakshmishree Investment & Securities Pvt Ltd (LISPL) is a corporate member of NSE, BSE, NCDEX, MCX, and Depository Participant with CDSL. Rendering the clients with the financial services for more than a decade now, we at LISPL aim to expand throughout Pan India. Furthermore, we are on the urge to gear up as a full-service, brokerage house by empowering every Indian to invest by facilitating them with accurate financial decision-making. Over the years now, with the upwards growing graph, LISPL has been seeing a consistent growth path with the support and confidence of its clients, investors, employees, and associates. Today, the Lakshmishree group is managed by a team of professional staff members and has got a nationwide network. We are a Classic Mix of Youth and experience.
- Answering phones and explaining the product and services offered by the company.
- Contacting existing customers as well as prospective customers using scripts.
- Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
- Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications.
- Resolving queries and issues related to the products and services.
- Making recordings of all the sales phone calls and sales deals.
- Taking and processing product orders in a professional manner.
- Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
- Suggesting solutions based on customer’s needs and requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Professional certification sales and marketing will be an advantage.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Must know to speak with the customer in Gujarati language.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Hard-working individual.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to tolerate stress and pressure.
- Only looking for a female candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Gujarati (Required)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer