This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
This is an opportunity for a rockstar Technical Writer to produce a high quality documentation that will instruct our customers about our product. We are looking out for a person who can take complex ideas and break them down to simple ideas that anyone can understand easily. The duration of internship is 3 months
Who are we looking for?
- Experience : Fresher
- Work with the team to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Fantastic writing skills in English, grammatically correct content.
- Background in IT is a big plus.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for our customers.
- Create user manual to help end-users use our product with ease.
- Analyze and proofread existing content, focusing on opportunities to improvise it.
- Create video tutorials – Optional
- Revise documents with new releases made.
- Work with technical team to make the product easier to use and thus need fewer instructions.
- Be detailed and precise at every step of the user manual so that the instructions can be useful.
How can I apply
- Mention your LinkedIn profile in resume.
- Indicate the area of work that you are applying for.
- Tell us what do you know about help desk industry.
- Please share previous work/portfolio.
- Regular cash/gift monthly/quarterly/half/annually incentives offered based on performance
- Good performing, deserving candidates will be given a stipend of ₹ 5,000 per month
- Annual salary after internship ₹ 96,000 – 1,80,000 P.A (Negotiable, based on performance)
- Exceptionally good interns may be offered permanent job opportunities depending on the needs of the organization
- We do not charge any fees/money in terms of caution deposit or training charges or in any other forms from candidates
Detailed requirement: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xL1-K33pQP1w1R_TDHWeKtK_TPftmNHVZuD4EQQKZ5s/
Before joining there will be thorough verification by third party. Following documents needs to be submitted and carried for final round of interview.
- ID Proof – Aadhar card & Pan card
- Address proof
- 10th, 12th(PUC), diploma, graduation, post graduation marks card and certificate(degree)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer