This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is a skilled front-end developer looking to develop new skills and expand their professional horizons
- Candidate having Creative Thinking and Original Approach
- Professionals who take ownership to drive solutions and are a self-starter
- Professionals interested in working in a start-up environment with fast growth potential that prioritizes innovation
- Candidates without prior experience of Vue.JS can also apply
Role & responsibilities
- You will act as the subject matter expert for all best practices regarding Vue.JS
- You will work directly with the UX design team to continuously improve our clients/customers experience
- You will develop new components and products which will broaden our product suite
- You will document each Vue component
Technologies you have to work on
- Basic Adobe Photoshop
- Any IDE such as Netbeans
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Strong academic track record; ability to demonstrate superior work performance and a commitment to outstanding results
- 6 months to 2 years of hands-on experience in front-end and cross-platform development
- Experience with UI design, a strong eye for clear layout and presentation both on-screen and on-paper, and the ability to implement such layouts using HTML, CSS, SCSS, and Bootstrap across different browsers and on mobile
- Expert understanding of responsive web design
- Ability to write clean, well-structured code
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical/ problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
How can I apply?
- Regular gifts incentives, monthly/quarterly/half/annually offered based on performance
- Complementary Hot Beverages and healthy Lunch provided at office
- Annual salary ₹ 2,40,000 to ₹ 4,00,000 P.A CTC
- Salary mentioned above will have deductions such as PT, PF, ESI, TDS etc as per government regulations. In hand salary after deductions will be lower then the salary mentioned above. Detailed salary breakup is provided along with offer letter.
- Annual Incentive/bonus based on yours & company’s performance. Declared in March every year and credited in April
- Employee stock option available
- We expect minimum 12 months job commitment from candidates. No relieving documents are issued to candidates leaving the job before the commitment period.
- Notice period is 60 days.
- BYOD – We promote bring your own device policy. Employees need to carry their own laptop to work.
- Salary hike, appraisal reviews will take place annually in March every year. Annual salary hike will commence from April each year.
- Minimum 12 months of employment is required to be eligible for annual bonus or salary hike.
Before joining there will be thorough verification by third party. Following documents needs to be submitted and carried for final round of interview.
- ID Proof – Aadhar card & Pan card
- Address proof
- Previous company last 3 months salary slip and bank statement
- All the companies worked so far their joining, hike & reliving letter
- 10th, 12th(PUC), diploma, graduation, post graduation marks card and certificate(degree)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer