This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for professionals who want to work for a support team. If you’re a motivated self-starter, possess strong customer service and technical problem-solving skills and will not rest until a problem is solved, you could be the hero we’re looking for!
So, are you ready?
Who are we looking for?
- Experience : Fresher to 1 year of experience
- Work with the team to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product.
- Fluency in English
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
- Should be open to work in Night shifts at home, currently we don’t have night shifts
- Background in IT is a big plus.
- You will deliver Tier I technical support for customers and escalate critical issues to Tier II support.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and a positive experience.
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- You will work with customer using Faveo Helpdesk
- Option to work as technical writer cum support agent for Faveo Helpdesk product
- Bachelor’s (Required)
How can I apply
- Mention your LinkedIn profile in resume.
- Indicate the area of work that you are applying for.
- Tell us what do you know about help desk industry.
- Please share previous work/portfolio.
- Regular cash/gift monthly/quarterly/half/annually incentives offered based on performance
- Option to move roles in the future internally within team based on organisation requirement and your skills
- Salary package CTC annual ₹ 96,000 to 2,40,000 based on performance and experience
- Annual Incentive’s based on performance
- Employee stock option available
Before joining there will be thorough verification by third party. Following documents needs to be submitted and carried for final round of interview.
- ID Proof – Aadhar card & Pan card
- Address proof
- 10th, 12th(PUC), diploma, graduation, post graduation marks card and certificate(degree)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer