This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Kyvor Genomics Pvt. Ltd., is a subsidiary of Kyvor Genomics Inc., USA. In India, Kyvor is setting its base in Chennai. Kyvor is a Personalized medicine company with an initial focus on Cancer.
We are looking forward to hiring a few Full-stack Developers responsible for developing & managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. The candidate will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements into the application. Therefore, a deep understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Technical Stack Requirements:
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the Front end and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- Proven software development experience in PHP, Python, ReactJS – Min 2 years.
- Hands-on experience with the Django framework
- Working closely with UX and Front-end Developers
- Participating in architectural, design, and product discussions
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Any degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer