KYC Hub is a well funded and fast growing UK startup with offices in London and Bangalore. We are looking for an ambitious senior java developer with a passion for product and fintech. You will design and architect complex data acquisition and enterprise-level systems.
We are looking for ambitious, outstanding and dedicated people who thrive on challenges and a highly charged startup work environment. You will have a unique chance to lead a brilliant team of developers and work on cutting edge algorithms and technologies. You have to have excellent communication skills and ability to design and architect complex systems and robust infrastructure.
This is a technology leadership role, and we are only looking for hands-on developers from product backgrounds who have the ability to make architectural decisions, lead design, development and mentor the team. Recent experience in a product company is required.
- 4+ years of experience in Java development
- Proficient in Java 8 [Stream,Lambda function,Concurrency API]
- Solid experience in Spring Boot, Spring Core, Hibernate, Spring Security
- Expertise in java architectural patterns
- Database technologies : Postgres, Mysql, Redis, Elastic Search, Neo4j
- Expertise in complex ETL, design principles and complex systems
- Mentoring of the junior developers
- Excellent documentation as well and written and verbal communication skills
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer