This post is from kychub.com, which may or may not be affiliated with workable.com
Junior Data Engineer
Posted by KYC Hub Careers (@kychub)
At KYC Hub, we enable organizations to mitigate the risk of fraud and financial crime using AI and data intelligence. We are a SaaS platform for global customer onboarding, monitoring, and regulatory compliance that enables firms to make faster and more accurate decisions. We work hard, and we are passionate about what we do. We are a team of friendly and dynamic people that work hard and are passionate about what we do.
We are looking for several data engineers with expertise in Java Selenium to join our team. You will be working on data extraction, mapping, and writing automated scripts
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 0-2 years of experience
- Hands-on experience working on Java Selenium is a requirement
- Hands on experience with extracting data from external sources and websites
- Deep hands-on skills with Selenium web-driver.
- Experience with Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid).
- Good knowledge of Element Locators, Inspecting Elements and Selenium WebDriver API Commands or Methods.
- Working knowledge of Databases and APIs
- Experience in Linux commands
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in ETL and core Java is desirable, but not required
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer