This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Ruby on Rails - Backend Engineer
Posted by Mayank Sharma (@mayanks-kuvera)
Kuvera is a leading Fintech company which provides goal based investment platform to simplify investing. We offer investments in direct plan only, for free. No fees, no commissions. Since our launch over a year ago we have seen huge growth. We manage more that 2,500 Cr INR and have diverse set of users from over 600 cities.
Our backend is a pure API server written in Ruby on Rails serving more than 1000 requests per minute to our web and mobile app.
What we are looking for in you.
- Strong experience of minimum 2 years in Ruby on Rails
- Ability to design forward and backward compatible, extensible REST APIs
- Good knowledge of databases, how to identify and fix slow queries
- Experience in deploying applications with zero downtime. Capistrano, CI/CD etc..
- Optimize API using Rails caching, Redis store etc.. to provide sub 10ms response time.
- Computer science fundamentals, Algorithms, data structures.
What you can expect from Kuvera -
- Opportunity to learn and gain experience in Fintech domain.
- Autonomy within a fast-moving early stage startup.
- A flat structure and no hierarchy. No politics.
- Mentorship from an experienced all-star founding team.
- Market competitive renumeration and ESOP.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer