This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Frontend Engineer for a leading Fintech Startup
Posted by Mayank Sharma (@mayanks-kuvera)
Kuvera is a leading Fintech company which provides goal based investment platform to simplify investing. We offer investments in direct plan only, for free. No fees, no commissions. Since our launch over a year ago we have seen huge growth. We manage more that 3,000 Cr INR and have diverse set of users from over 600 cities.
Our Web application is built on Vue.js. The same code powers our Android and iOS apps. All three are built and pushed out in real time using a custom CI/CD setup. Do check us out at https://kuvera.in, signup and see for yourself if what you see interests you. If it does, do apply and we will take it from there.
What we are looking for in you -
- Have worked on Vue/React/Angular
- Have minimum of 2 years of strong domain experience in frontend.
- Understand how Single page apps work, Routing and Store works.
- Familiar with Webbpack build and commonly used plugins.
- Understand how CI/CD works and how to set it up.
- Rest API, Ability to create a robust and resilent connection to backend.
- Learnability and a good team player.
What you can expect from Kuvera -
- Opportunity to learn and gain experience in Fintech domain.
- Autonomy within a fast-moving early stage startup.
- A flat structure and no hierarchy. No politics.
- Mentorship from an experienced all-star founding team.
- Market competitive renumeration and ESOP.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer