This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior PHP Developer
Posted by Riddhi Talvatkar (@riddhit28)
SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
****Apply only if Istanbul - Turkey as Job Location is comfortable with you****
****Apply only if you have minimum 2 years as work experience****
Location: Istanbul - Turkey
The client's Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams.
It simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. The client is a Sequoia-backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei.
- Should be a 4 year University graduate (Computer Engineering or related departments are preferred);
- Must have at least 2 years experience in internet and web applications;
- Should be a PHP expert and at least should know how to use one of the frameworks (Laravel Zend, Codeigniter, Yii etc) with PHP;
- He/she should have knowledge about MYSQL or preferably should have used Elasticsearch and/or NoSQL technologies;
- Be able to use at least one of the software code tools (SVN, CVS, Git etc);
- Having curiosity and interest in problem solving for high traffic websites and database optimization will be preferred;
- Should be good at teamwork and taking responsibility;
- Must have analytical thinking, problem solving and system developing skills;
- Should be open for learning, developing and learning new technologies;
- Should have enough English fluency and proficiency to analyze technical documents.
- He/She will be responsible for the creation and implementation of a wide variety of web-based products using PHP;
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications;
- Developing and maintaining our website and web applications;
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments;
- Sending regular updates about project status.
If this sounds like a role tailor made for you then, forward us your updated profile with details like Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer