Lead UI UX Designer
Posted by Jahanvi Gandhi (@jhash20)
SKS Enterpprises https://hasjob.co/krsrk.co.in/vn2ov , Mumbai · ats.krsrk.co.in/opencats/careers/index.php?p=showJob&ID=143 · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Interaction DesignInteraction Design
LEAD UI/UX ENGINEER
**Apply only if you have minimum 4 years of experience**
**Apply only if Goregaon – Mumbai as a job location is comfortable for you**
Our client was founded in 1994, it is an American company which provides advising and educating on ethics, regulatory compliance, and corporate culture to other organizations. The company focused on the legal industry and was named Legal Research Network, before expanding into other fields. It has Headquarter at Los Angeles, America. They have 250 employees at present with offices at Los Angeles, London & India. The working location is Nirlon Knowledge Park - Goregoan which is Neighbor Company of Morgan Stanley, TATA Consultancy Services, J P Morgan, etc.
- Sketch, wireframe, create user flows, sitemaps, apply visual design to wireframes, and all other UX and communication artifacts based on business requirements and constraints.
- Implement User flows, Interactions, and experiences that are simple, intuitive, and consistent across web and mobile platforms.
- Create prototypes for stakeholder meetings, usability testing, and internal communication.
- Storytelling – deliver qualitative and quantitative insights about people and behavior, both verbally and visually.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to iterate quickly on work, while ensuring that designs are implemented in full adherence to the prototypes and design specifications.
- Incorporate data-driven insights, user feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into user-centric designs.
- Moderate usability tests in person and remotely as needed.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or related experience, ideally 2+ years experience in a corporate/design agency building UX and UI
- Experience with iOS, Android, and Web, in particular with native mobile UI
- An obsession for creating simple and intuitive user flows
- An analytical, data-driven approach to decision-making
- A collaborative approach to working with engineering and product teams
- An ability to work with passion, integrity, and transparency
Good to have - Experience or a keen interest in teaching - Experience or a keen interest in the education sector or social impact
If this sounds like a role tailor made for you then, forward us your updated profile with details like Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer